Blog Number 8 semester II. 

Hi again, welcome to my blog number eight to this semester!!!. 
What do I think about meat consumption?  👀



↣Meat consumption.↢

I want to start by saying that I eat meat, but I think it is not essential to live. 
So.. Why I eat meat? 
I eat meat because I don´t have so much information on where to find found vegan things, also here in Chile the vegan food it´s so expensive, and that´s one more difficulty. 

The true is that I would really like to be a vegetarian, and I try this, I know recipes for the most "addictive" or more "gluttonous" things, which is what it costs the most to leave. for example I know how to prepare mayonnaise with coconut milk, but it´s not relevant. 

So many people say that eat meat is not bad, and that is not entirely false. The bad thing is what we can do for a piece of meat. The livestock industry produces a large amount of toxic gases when processing meat, gases that go to the admosphere and pollute more and more. 
Also the livestock industry when creating cattle farms destroy a part of the nature, cutting down trees removing the habitat from the animals. 
On the other hand, some people said that the vegans don´t eat well, because meat has essential vitamins that vegetables don´t have, for example b12 vitamin, but this vitamin is injected in the meat, so this is another reason that meat is not necessary.
Anyway I think that the freedom of one being comes until it violates that of another. 

So, this is all... bye!!!

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog