Blog n°7 semester II. 

Hi again, welcome to my blog number seven to the spring semester!. 😀
Free topic...




⤏THINGS THAT I LIKE IT⤎
Imagen relacionada


Hi, today I will talk about thinks that I like it.
Very few people know that I like so much the clouds, but in specific the clouds that form figures.
when I say that I like see the clouds the people watch me rare, because all people don´t see the nature, and they look weird at people that if they look the nature, I mean the mountain, a tree, the clouds, and other things of the nature. 

I can see the clouds for hours and hours, it´s so relaxing and it´s a good method to think.
 For me the clouds show the pass of the time. I like the clouds because the way that the clouds show the pass of the time it´s so different that we think or "know".

One day thinking. I reached the conclusion that the clouds not only desintegrate or disappear, but the clouds can also camouflaged like a chameleon. it´s so weird read it and it´s so more weird listen it, but it´s something extrange and beautiful. 

The other reason for that I like it the clouds is because I have many memories with people or in a situations with other people or with myself that have a lot meaning to me. 
It´s so comfortable sit on the grass and see the clouds! 💓 do it!! 😁

so... this is all, bye!!!🙋

Comentarios


  1. it is very entertaining and relaxing to be lying on the grass looking at the shapes of the clouds <3

    ResponderEliminar
  2. When I was a child I loved to look at the sky and see figures in the clouds!!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog