Blog n°6 semester II.

Hi again, welcome to my blog number six to this spring semester!!!👀


↠POSTGRADUATE STUDIES↞

Imagen relacionada

Contextualizing: In the last blog I was talk a little about my career and what I want when I graduate, and today I going to talk about what I want to study when I graduate. 

I have clear that I want to dedicated (Design of products), so how now I study only design I want to make a master in Design of products for will be a Designer of products. 
Also I want to study something with marketing or a small administration course, because I want to have a company or brand, and I need to have knowledge in this area.  
Other area that I like it is the pedagogy and specific the pedagogy in basic education. I know that is other career, but it´s something that has always interested me.
In fact if I didn´t study design I would have studied pedagogy in basic eduaction, because I thing that the teachers are so more important for the children education, and the education the all people, but I think that the children has priority.  
So, that all. bye. 

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog