Blog n°4 semester II.

Hello everybody welcome to my blog number four!👀




"MY FAVORITE FOOD"



Resultado de imagen para pastaResultado de imagen para lentejas


I always loved food!!!  and really really all the food!, but  I only have three favorites food in the world.
The first is the pasta, all the kinds of pastas and everything that has pasta, but in specifically tha spaghetti with bolognese sauce.
I also like lasagna a lot, but not how the spaghetti. 
The second is the lentils. The lentils is my favorite food ever!!!😋 I love it so much, I could eat dishes and dishes with lentils!!! But especifically I love the lentils that my mom prepares, I don´t know why, but I think that she prepares them in a different way, and that´s so fantastic. 
And the third is the salad; really all kind of salad with all existing vegetables with too much lemon and obviously with cesar sauce; that´s what make salad magic. 

I dont know, how I said before I love all the kind of food 😋. But really how as humanity whe need to measure the thing that we eat. 

And.. this is all.
bye. 

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog