Blog n° 1. semester II


Hi welcome to the first blog of this second semester!!!



"A country I´d like to visit "

Resultado de imagen para italy venice


The country that I always will want to visit is Italy. 


I´m so interestying in Italy, because y think that the culture, the places, and the people are so kind. But my dream is live, and work in Venice. 
When I was a child I always dream to go to the "Bridge of sighs", because the history about this place it´s so intersting and its not about love, how to much people think. (you will read about this history 👀). 
Really, I would just go for see the "Bridge of sighs" and see the sea, and the heaven. 
But now, my dream, how I said before is work and live in Venice. 

I would like to have a mark and be a designer in this place.
I will stay forever in Venice, it´s a so much beautiful place, and to much designers was stay in Italy. 

I dont know when I started to having interest in Italy, but I only know that one day I go, and I will never leave. 

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog