Blog n°5 semester II.

Hi, welcome to my blog number five to this semester!!!馃憖



My future job 

How some people know im studing design, but I like to much the industrial design and specifically the design of product. So when I graduate to the university I hope job how an industrial designer of products. 
Mi biggest dream is to have a brand and can have my own sustentable products for contribute a grain of sand in the world. 馃榿馃挏
And I have another more big dream or more big goals.
 Before to entry to the university I was want study teaching in elementary education, because I love teach, and I have the idea that the teachers are a pillar for the education of the children. 
So, when I graduate I want to "combinate" the twice and make some product what help a kids and people in general. 
Really I imagine myself job how an industrial designer, and I want to stay in my country, I mean in Chile; because I think that Chile have so much potential in the industry of design. 

Comentarios

  1. I really like the idea of combining education and design, it would enhance the skills of children

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog