hi! 
today i talk about my favorite food!!

i have two favorites foods that i loved!! 馃槏


the first is lentils that my mom make, because its so delicious and yummy, and because when i eat the lentils of my mom i remember when i was child, when the wednesday my mom stay in the house and she was waiting for me whit lentils. i remember that im stay in the school and i pass all the day thinking in the moment when i go to mi house with mi mom and sit whit she to eat and talk about anything. 

Resultado de imagen para lentils
 


the second is the pasta whit bolognese sauce... i love it so much!!! 
the pasta dont make me remember something, just like it because... its glorious!!!!!!馃槝馃槏馃槏馃槏
and because its so easy to do, so when im hungry i just preparate a little much pasta and yup!!!

Imagen relacionada

random date: other food that i like it so much is the salmon and shrimp!!!! and the pasta whit sauce whit either of the two its 馃槏 perfect!!! 

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog